The first step to ordering a unique cake for your celebration is to schedule a consultation. Appointments are available Friday and Saturday and it is best to schedule your appointments three weeks in advance. Please use this form to send us details on your event – Dawn will then contact you to schedule your appointment.
Comments or questions are welcome.
* Required Fields
Dates for the wedding season fill up quickly so early reservations are recommended for weddings.
A deposit of 50% is paid to reserve the event date and the remaining amount is due two weeks prior to the event. Decadence will provide a contract outlining the details of the event and cake.
The price of the cake is affected by many factors, including flavor, size, portion size, design and location, but the most important are the ingredients and the decoration. At Decadence we use only high quality, natural and organic ingredients. All of our desserts are made from scratch.
Wedding Cake Alternatives
As well as the perfect, layered cake, you can consider the following ideas:
- Table Cakes – Each table has a cake (with similar decoration to the bridal cake) which is cut by the guests or pre-cut by Decadence
- Petit Fours – A pedestal display of petits fours for each table
- A Viennese Table – A dessert buffet with a selection of small cakes, tarts, petits fours and other delicacies
- Individual desserts
- Cookies or assorted cookie bags
- A candy table – an assortment of candies or cookies in glass jars to be accessable to your guests throughout the event. Decadence has glass jars available for rent.